Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

3-D Decorated Letters!

Here is a project that I asked any of my art club members to volunteer to do. The idea was to create a three dimensional "sign" to represent their school. Students could construct letters, paint them, or do both. I left it up to them. I did want each letter to take on a personality or something to make it come alive!  This was used for the School Title for my exhibition space at the "Art of Student Teaching Show"at Temple University. It is now permanently mounted in the school office, where it will get the most exposure to the community! 
Ceramic letters drying to be fired! 
Student painting the letter!
The mounting process! Used epoxy to adhere the ceramic letters to the painted wood, let dry overnight.



The title mounted above my exhibition space for the Show! 


No comments:

Post a Comment